- Does borax actually do anything to make clothes cleaner? If it does ....
- Does it do something with the detergent to remove more dirt from clothes?
- Does it make it easier to rinse detergent and dirt out of the clothes?
- Does it work only if the wash cycle uses hot water?
- Does it un-dissolve in the cooler rinse cycle water and end up building up in the machine?
closed as off-topic by Nilay Ghosh, Mithoron, airhuff, aventurin, Tyberius May 15 '18 at 22:03
This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:
- "Homework questions must demonstrate some effort to understand the underlying concepts. For help asking a good homework question, see: How do I ask homework questions on Chemistry Stack Exchange?" – airhuff, aventurin, Tyberius