Undergraduate computer science student. I used to post a lot of questions and answers during my high school/JEE times.
Feel free to ping me in The Periodic Table chatroom for any queries.
A collection of some of my best answers:
- Why does pOH increase when pH decreases?
- Selective nitro reduction of poly nitro compounds
- Relative importance of electronegativity and bond length for dipole moment magnitude
- Boiling point trend in group 13
- Which is more electronegative: hydrogen or astatine?
- How to derive these general formulae for number of stereoisomers of a compound with a possible plane of symmetry?
- Why are conformational isomers considered as isomers?
Member for 5 years, 7 months
5,980 profile views
Last seen Nov 11 at 10:13