Previously UG CSE at IIIT-Hyd. Now engineer at Blaze Today. I did a lot of Q&A here during my JEE preparation.
Feel free to ping me in The Periodic Table chatroom for any queries. I no longer remember detailed chemistry stuff, so I am unable to reply to your clarification comments on my answers.
A collection of some of my best answers:
- Why does pOH increase when pH decreases?
- Selective nitro reduction of poly nitro compounds
- Relative importance of electronegativity and bond length for dipole moment magnitude
- Boiling point trend in group 13
- Which is more electronegative: hydrogen or astatine?
- How to derive these general formulae for number of stereoisomers of a compound with a possible plane of symmetry?
- Why are conformational isomers considered as isomers?