I have just minutes ago been splashed with industrial grade methanol. It seemed like a small amount (1-3mL) on my skin. I already washed the affected area thoroughly with soap and water. Online I've reviewed SDS's for methanol and they all seem to say that immediate medical attention is needed, and that the person exposed can be asymptomatic for a while. Does a small splash like that warrant medical evaluation?
"[A] factory worker who spilled a gallon of methanol down his trouser leg, was dizzy on the following day, took a short nap, and woke up total blind" Biochemical aspects of Methanol Poisoning, Biochemical Pharmacology, vol. 11, page 405.
So spilling methanol on your skin is serious, but the amount in your case is relatively small.
The article also explains that ingestion of as little as "a teaspoon" (5 mL) has caused permanent blindness.
In any case, the internet is no place to get medical advice. If you are concerned you should call your local poison control center.
For any poisonous material we have special terms defined. In your case biochemists defined PEL (permissible exposure limit).
PEL is mainly important when it comes to deciding about for example "will the mineral water of that source be applicable for everyday-use of humans?" Many things affect the PEL for humans; such as age (kid, adult, etc.), type of exposure (ingestion, dermal exposure, breathing etc.), the medical situation of the exposed (other ailments or symptoms that can aggravate the harmful effect of a special kind of chemical) and so forth.
As your profile says, you're in your thirties, and thus are considered an adult. According to here an ingestion of up to 500 milligrams in an adults diet is no problem, among other trivia. And according to here, (in which you're considered to be supposedly exposed short-termly) if you didn't have headaches there couldn't be any problem.
You were exposed to methanol in the dermal way, not ingestion. As a result, as the second reference mentions, the liver will be able to turn methanol into formaldehyde and then formate. Formate is toxic. As some of this methanol will evaporate and the rest will eventually be absorbed by the skin you might not be in serious trouble. However, a specialist's advice is the best in this case. Human biology isn't really something anyone will be able to give statements about without empirical observation.