I am a beginner when it comes to engineering, coding, and math. I do not yet have much schooling on the things I'm interested in so I'm very glad stack exchange exists!
- Baseball Pickerupper - A robot to automatically pick up baseballs. I'm looking at how much it will cost to see if I could build it.
- PiCoin+ - A cryptocurrency using digits of pi to secure it. I am now working on an encryption algorithm using python.
- Classroom Annoyer Website (Shutdown) - Basically, whenever you click a button on a website everybody's device on is will play a 17,000 hertz square wave. I quit because it even annoyed me. I used python to host the website and HTML for the rest.
- Color Recognition AI - I used Tensorflow in python to make an AI to detect colors from an RGB value.
- Random Laser Pointer - Points a laser in a random direction by using an Arduino and 2 stepper motors.
I am also interested in music and a bunch of random things. Have a good day!