Skip to main content

Questions regarding the equipment used in labs (such as flasks, tubes etc.), their operation and maintenance.

This tag should be applied to questions that are about the equipment used in labs, and techniques of keeping them, their uses, or their maintenance.

The questions should only be about the equipments chemists use in the lab; such as glassware (beakers, flasks, bottles, pipettes, watch glasses, glass rods etc.) or other equipment; namely, tongs, holders, plastic bars, burners, spatulas etc. Please note that falls under this category.

The questions with this tag should be directly about the equipment; and any other questions which do not directly deal with them and are about the experimental methods involving the mentioned equipment should be tagged with and any other relevant tags.