New answers tagged


I would make sure to compare the correct endpoints of the "reaction". The molecule should be a triplet (i.e. spin-polarized) and the separated atoms should be spin-polarized and Hund-compliant. Similarly, the expt energy itself should be the atomization energy of the triplet molecule into spin-polarized atoms. That said, a typical value for the ...

Top 50 recent answers are included