I'm asking as there is this woman who claims she's severely allergic to (you guessed it) water (H2O molecules). She says just a drop of water in her mouth sends her into anaphylactic shock and only adrenaline reverses this.
Now how's this relevant to this question? She says she survives on milk and orange juice, which ''because of their chemical composition'' bring her no harm. She's basically saying orange juice and milk are something 100% separate from water and don't contain free H2O molecules in them.