I am developing a website and later on an app with the periodic table. The reason I started was that I thought almost all the other periodic tables was awfully ugly. I do not only want to make it a well-looking periodic table, but I want to make it easy and smart to use combined with the design.
My question to you: Which features do you require and want from an online periodic table? I am also asking for the smallest features you can come up with. The more the better!
Features I already have got:
- The periodic table view with number, symbol, name, and type of element (like noble gas)
- Detailed information on an element on a specific page for each element including:
- Number, name, and symbol
- Discovery, etymology, and meaning
- Electron configuration
- Melting and boiling point
- Phase at room temperature
I hope you chemists can help me. By the way, the service will be free of charge to use when it is developed.