I currently work in a lab that frequently gives me anxiety about safety. We work with toxic fumes daily. The sliding sashes on the fume hoods are held up by cinder blocks. There is a large crack in the glass of one of the hoods. We have an abundance of work so everyone is always rushing through SOPs. I see people pull beakers out while toxic gases are still fuming. We've never even had a safety drill on what to do if there is a chemical spill. We had an audit a few months ago and somehow passed? How should I address this situation? Thank you.
closed as primarily opinion-based by Mithoron, airhuff, Pritt Balagopal, andselisk♦, MaxW Aug 6 '17 at 4:36
Many good questions generate some degree of opinion based on expert experience, but answers to this question will tend to be almost entirely based on opinions, rather than facts, references, or specific expertise. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.