I currently work in a lab that frequently gives me anxiety about safety. We work with toxic fumes daily. The sliding sashes on the fume hoods are held up by cinder blocks. There is a large crack in the glass of one of the hoods. We have an abundance of work so everyone is always rushing through SOPs. I see people pull beakers out while toxic gases are still fuming. We've never even had a safety drill on what to do if there is a chemical spill. We had an audit a few months ago and somehow passed? How should I address this situation? Thank you.