I would like to get the normal mode of vibration which leads to the transition state. Do you know any software for this problem? If no, could you offer an algorithm to generate it? By the way, is there any name for this vibration?


closed as too broad by Todd Minehardt, M.A.R., Zhe, ron, airhuff May 17 '17 at 17:48

Please edit the question to limit it to a specific problem with enough detail to identify an adequate answer. Avoid asking multiple distinct questions at once. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.