Which of the following expressions are used in English to express the pH of solutions and the concentration of solutions? I think they are all clear to someone with knowledge of chemistry, but I want to avoid awkwardness in my English.
A. I prepared a solution such as below:
- a solution of pH 3
- a solution with pH 3
- a solution with a pH of 3
- a solution of a pH of 3
B. I prepared a solution such as below:
- a 3 nM buffer solution
- a buffer solution of 3 nM
- a buffer solution of 3 nM concentration
- a buffer solution with a concentration of 3 nM
- a buffer solution of a concentration of 3 nM
I'm not a native speaker and confused. Especially, can I use A-1, B-2 or 3 expressions?