I am conducting a experiment that needs a pH 5 sulfuric acid but I only have pH 3 sulfuric acid. I have some distilled water and a graduated cylinder but I do not know how I can change it.


closed as off-topic by Loong, Todd Minehardt, Jan, Martin - マーチン Nov 1 '15 at 5:50

This question appears to be off-topic. The users who voted to close gave this specific reason:

If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • $\begingroup$ Can you convert pH 3 into a concentration of sulfuric acid? $\endgroup$ – orthocresol Oct 31 '15 at 19:26
  • $\begingroup$ yes @orthocresol $\endgroup$ – jennytheasian Oct 31 '15 at 19:45
  • $\begingroup$ Do so, then. And do the same for the pH 5 sulfuric acid.. $\endgroup$ – orthocresol Oct 31 '15 at 19:46
  • $\begingroup$ If you wish, you can answer your own question using whatever method you have found works for you. Answering your own question is recommended here. $\endgroup$ – orthocresol Oct 31 '15 at 19:50