I cannot think of a distinction - the terms seem to be used interchangeably when talking about products of Lewis acid-base reactions. However, I am concerned that I may have overlooked a subtlety. Please can you clarify?


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.