I am looking for an industrial UV-vis sensor that is installed on a pipe like other measurement instruments like temperature and flow transmitters.

I researched this subject and I found one model but not too many.

It looks like it's not common, and it's quite expensive.

I would like to hear from you if you have any experience.

Can I find a cheaper alternative sensor to analyze what's inside a pipe?



Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service and acknowledge you have read our privacy policy.