Materials and Apparatus:
- wheat flour
- dry yeast
- glass bowl
- covering plate
- Lukewarm milk is taken in the glass bowl and sugar is added to it. Then, yeast is added to the same.
- The mixture is left undisturbed for 10-12 minutes to activate the yeast
- 3 cups of wheat flour are added to the bowl containing the milk mixture.
- The mixture is mixed thoroughly with 100ml of added water and the dough is kneaded well
- The dough is placed in a bowl, covered with a plate and left undisturbed for 2 hours.
- Why is milk needed?
- "activated yeast"- what's the difference?
- Can yeast work without sugar or milk.
- Detail out the stages of the anaerobic oxidative process which takes place as a common first step in both aerobic and anaerobic respiration.
- Finally, feel free to share anything I may be missing which should be here.
If you have any confusion regarding what I want to ask, please ask in the comments. Please upvote if you are curious about it too😊😊