Suppose I have done a HF calculation and obtain the energy and wave function of ground state. If I want to produce the spectrum of the specie (say Hydrogen molecule), should I use CI (configuration interaction) method? In general how can I obtain energy and wave function of excited states? Sorry if my question is awkward, because I'm new


Your Answer

By clicking “Post Your Answer”, you agree to our terms of service, privacy policy and cookie policy

Browse other questions tagged or ask your own question.