I accidentally mixed bleach and acetone trying to remove hair dye stains from my shower wall. The mixture turned orange when the bleach and acetone touched. Could I have created phosgene gas unintentionally? I’m really concerned for my families safety. I opened the window in the bathroom and closed the door. I poured water on the surfaces where the bleach and acetone mixture was a few times and all around the tub to make it sure there was none left. Should I be concerned or no?
I see the post was closed. I appreciate the feedback I received. Unfortunately poison control did absolutely nothing for me so that’s why I had to resort to online help. Thanks.