If i have blood sample, organ tissue sample or food sample, what analytic technique is used in laboratory to detect the ppm levels of heavy metals? What electronic intrument they use?


closed as too broad by Mithoron, Mathew Mahindaratne, Nilay Ghosh, Tyberius, DrMoishe Pippik Aug 8 at 23:37

Please edit the question to limit it to a specific problem with enough detail to identify an adequate answer. Avoid asking multiple distinct questions at once. See the How to Ask page for help clarifying this question. If this question can be reworded to fit the rules in the help center, please edit the question.

  • 2
    $\begingroup$ The best is probably Atomic Emission Spectroscopy $\endgroup$ – Raphaël Aug 8 at 16:03
  • 1
    $\begingroup$ It depends. There is no real answer to such a general question. $\endgroup$ – MaxW Aug 8 at 16:46