So my research has me looking for ionic radius characterization. If anyone could post any link or give the name of any book where ionic radius of all elements are given that would be really great?
Extended ionic radii for lanthanides with higher coordination numbers were published by Jia .
The values from the references above are also compiled in recent editions of CRC handbook of chemistry and physics, e.g. [4, p. 12-12].
More recently, an updated series of calculated ionic radii has been published by Rahm et al. .
- Shannon, R. D.; Prewitt, C. T. Effective Ionic Radii in Oxides and Fluorides. Acta Cryst B 1969, 25 (5), 925–946. https://doi.org/10.1107/S0567740869003220.
- Shannon, R. D. Revised Effective Ionic Radii and Systematic Studies of Interatomic Distances in Halides and Chalcogenides. Acta Cryst A 1976, 32 (5), 751–767. https://doi.org/10.1107/S0567739476001551.
- Jia, Y. Q. Crystal Radii and Effective Ionic Radii of the Rare Earth Ions. Journal of Solid State Chemistry 1991, 95 (1), 184–187. https://doi.org/10.1016/0022-4596(91)90388-X.
- Haynes, W. M.; Lide, D. R.; Bruno, T. J. CRC Handbook of Chemistry and Physics: A Ready-Reference Book of Chemical and Physical Data.; 2017; Vol. 97.
- Rahm, M.; Hoffmann, R.; Ashcroft, N. W. Atomic and Ionic Radii of Elements 1–96. Chem. Eur. J. 2016, 22 (41), 14625–14632. https://doi.org/10.1002/chem.201602949.