I have search a lot on Internet and my own researches on a sheet of paper failed to found an analytical closed formula for the following problem:
- Common ranges of temperature and pressure
- A FINITE number of given pure elements with their respective valence
Found a lower-bound of all possible complete/incomplete molecules formed involving ALL the given elements (ignoring valences that are indistinguishable).
- Given one C, one H. We can form only one "incomplete" molecule: CH (lowerbound=1)
- Given two H. We can form only one "complete" molecule H_2 (lowerbound=1)
- Given one O and two H. We can form H_2 but also H_2O, but also incomplete HO (lowerbound=3)
Thx for feedback